At 3 months, Rylee:
*Loves her playmat, she bats and kicks at the toys and giggles like crazy
*LOVES Anna. It is so cool to me to have them both in the backseat of the car and Rylee is smiling and giggling like crazy and all Anna had to do is look at her
*loves the bath
*goes to bed for the night between 7:30 and 8PM and sleeps for about 5-6 hours straight before waking up to be fed. Still has a hard time sometimes getting back to sleep after the feeding and often ends up sleeping with me
*at her last appointment for her recheck she weighed 11lbs 2oz
*is totally formula fed. It is going really well and she is a really great eater. I was so upset when I thought about not nursing her anymore, but when I realized what a different (much happier) baby she is without an upset stomach, I was glad that we decided to make the switch. My wallet on the other hand is not quite as happy as she is on the most expensive formula out there (Enfamil Nutramigen) which is for babies with colic or an extreme milk allergy and will apparently be on this food until she is 6-9 months old(when we see how she does on a milk based formula), or possibly until her first birthday(is she does not tolerate the milk based formula). No worries though, having a happy baby who isnt crying all the time makes up for it :)
*wears 3-6 month clothes and has been for about a week or two now (chunky monkey was stretching the limits of the 0-3 month clothes)
*her current nicknames are: Ry-bug, buggie do, ry-ry, and baby (big sister's name for her)
I love her and I am so lucky to have her in my life :)



3 comments:
wow, she's 3 months already?!?! oh my!she is soooo cute! i'm glad things are going well.
I can't believe it has been three months since we were in the hospital together. Rylee is getting so big and Anna too. time has just flown by. Mom got to take her brace off and went back to work, big acheivements all around.
Cute pics!!
Post a Comment