Tuesday, October 13, 2009

if you are reading this...a plea for help...

if you are reading this, would you please take a second and post a comment? I have had several people today tell me that they were unable to post a comment to my posts, and I have had someone else tell me that they posted a comment and yet it doesnt show up here...

Obviously I am new to Blogger and dont really know what is going on. I think I have the problem fixed with not being able to post comments, but I am not sure...

I am hoping that someone will read this that knows how to fix these issues or what is going on, and even if you dont know how to fix this, please post a comment so I can see if my comments are working.

I am setup so that people can even post anonymously in the comments, so you can post here even if you dont have a google account (maybe just sign your name so I know who commented)

I swear that I am not posting this just to see if I get comments... :)

just so this post isnt without it's redeeming value, here is a picture to go along with it :)

her first pait of jeans...and a giggle with anna

5 comments:

Heather M. said...

oh yay! now i see a spot for leaving comments. :) she's cutie! i hope you get it figured out soon! i'm not help - sorry!

Anonymous said...

i LOVE that picture....i see a little of anna in her!

pakosta said...

Hi there! whata doll baby! hope this comment works!tara

Joanna Bolick said...

Hmmm, you know, I asked you a question in a blog comment last week and was wondering why you were ignoring me...but I see now that it didn't show up!! : ) But they are now?What formula do you use? My sister wants to know...Thanks!!

Susan said...

Oh what a cutie!! Love the look of the new blog, Shelby!