I have been going back and forth for some time about where I want to host my blog. I have used typepad for years, but I am conflicted about paying for it and dont see a reason that I should be paying for it. So many people that I know are on blogger so I am going to give it a shot!
If you are reading this, please let me know that you have found me here. I hope you come back to visit often!
6 comments:
I'm here and I have been toying with the exact same thing too. I'm wondering if it's worth paying for too.btw, this one looks awesome! i love it!
hiya :) I'm here :) Hope you're doing well! I've thought about switching many times too!
hey shelby! love the new site! :)
Hi Shelby! Cute site! :)
hi shelby! the free way is the best way:)
I'm here too :) Gonna go cast my vote for your girls...
Post a Comment