Kids are so happy in the mornings. Why can't I be like that?Believe it or not but Claire has that same outfit too! We must shop at the same stores or we just like the same things.
I love them then too. I also love them when they are all warm and snuggly on their way *to* bed ;)
me too! one of my favorite things! i love those warm baby cheeks when they wake up!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Kids are so happy in the mornings. Why can't I be like that?Believe it or not but Claire has that same outfit too! We must shop at the same stores or we just like the same things.
I love them then too. I also love them when they are all warm and snuggly on their way *to* bed ;)
me too! one of my favorite things! i love those warm baby cheeks when they wake up!
Post a Comment