Friday, December 18, 2009

love these girls

not just cause they are sleeping....



everyday I am reminded of how lucky I am to have them
whether it is from a smile from Rylee
or
with something funny that Anna says (mama, crunchy is the word on the street!)
three years ago today I was the mama of a three day old baby girl
and today I am the mama of a 3 year and three day old baby girl and a baby girl who is 5 months and two days old

I am lucky!

3 comments:

Julie said...

I totally get what you're saying! I feel the same way, so incredibly blessed. We must be on the same brain wave or something because I just posted something on my blog about feeling so blessed to have Claire. And of course I feel blessed to have the other two too. :)

jackman said...

Beautiful!!!

Heather M. said...

:) so happy for you!