Thursday, February 11, 2010

10 things that make me happy

I saw this on my friend Heather's blog and I wanted to do my list too.

10 things that make me happy!
1. My girls (that goes without saying though!)
2. My awesome husband who takes such good care of us
3. Tea lattes
4. cupcakes from Starbucks...yum!
5. When the laundry is all put away
6. Fresh bakes cookies (trying to find the perfect oatmeal raisin cookies recipe, anyone have one?) I found the perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe recently, will share soon
7. A cute picture of my girls
8. Pictures drawn by Anna
9. How much Rylee loves eating
10. Scrapbooking

I would love to see your lists too...if you post one, please post me a link in the comments section!

2 comments:

mary said...

all wonderful thoughts - comfort food is always good. Do you want my oatmeal raisin recipe.

Heather M. said...

What a fun list! Thanks for playing, Shelby!!! :) :) :) Love you!