hey there out there!
I am already so behind on the books that I have here, but I would love to get some recommendations for books for both myself and Anna to check out from the library (we went again for the first time today...yay! )Note to self...next time bring the stroller or carrier for Rylee...she is too HEAVY to carry through the library!. For me, I will take any kind of book that you have liked and want to recommend...light reading, heavier reading...whatever!
Anna likes all kinds of books. She tends to pick based on the picture on the front of the book as she doesnt know how to read quite yet, so I do more of the picking than she does after she picks out one that she likes. She kind of gets stuck on the first one and doesnt want to look at any others. ;)
Today, we checked out:
Blueberries for Sal
Big Sister, Little Sister
Fancy Nancy
and two others that I cant remember....
I got this one...love her!
So, I would love to hear what you and your kids love to read!
2 comments:
I really love the Skippy Jon Jones books for the kids. So funny! I can't remember the author's name but I can check tomorrow if you'd like (the kids are in bed so I don't want to go into their rooms right now to check).
Helayna currently loves:Jillian JiggsBerenstain BearsFranklinCurious GeorgeLittle Critter books by Mercer Mayersome Robert Munsch (my niece LOVES them all)I kinda just look around at different books and get some new ones and if she likes it then I look for books by the same author.We love the library!
Post a Comment