Monday, March 29, 2010

she is going to eat us out of house and home!

no, that title is not a joke! Rylee LOVES to EAT. When she cries, she can be calmed by one of two things...sleep, or FOOD. More often than not, it is food...

I believe that she weighs much more than Anna did at this age. In fact I think she weighs almost as much as Anna did at one year and right now at this moment she currently only weighs about 6 or 7 pounds less than Anna, and there is a 2.5 year age difference between them. The only difference in carrying them is that Anna is much taller

I know I have blogged about this before, but this astounds me on a daily basis!

She pretty much skipped past the 6-12 month clothes that I had saved from when Anna was a baby. Just the other day I started pulling out the 12-18 month stuff to see if by chance it would fit because the 6-12 month stuff was getting short and tight in the belly area and the pants were all too short. Long pants looked like capris and capris looked like shorts ;) I think we must have known that she was going to be larger because about 95% of her clothes were purchased in the 12-18 month size for Summer. Thank goodness because I would have been really upset if the clothes had been put away before she wore them.

Please...send hand-me-downs...no I am not kidding! :)

A picture of her royal chub-ness because I just cannot leave a post without a picture :)

1 comment:

Heather M. said...

Those blue eyes just melt me! So funny that she is so much bigger than Anna - do you ever wonder if it will continue that way into adolescence and adulthood?