Friday, March 5, 2010

yep....

it's official! Rylee is one BIG baby
(Now, I know that many of you out there have babies who are bigger than this, but in comparison to Anna at this age, this is big..lol!)

When I took Anna to the doctor yesterday for her ear infections, I weighed Rylee on the way out. She weighed in at 17 lbs, 12 oz. Now, to compare, Anna weighed 18 pounds at one year old. So at this rate, Rylee is going to weigh a whole lot more than Anna did at one year. I love having a little chubby baby :)

Comparison pictures...

Rylee at 7 months old:

Anna at 7 months old:

5 comments:

Renee said...

chubby babies are great!! esme is a chunk, too- love the rolls and all!

Julie said...

Yes, chunky babies are sweet! Connor was about 22 pounds at 7 months! That was too big!! How's Ry doing on the milk-based formula?

Heather M. said...

they are SOOOOOO cute! she is big compared to her sister! i wonder if she'll eventually start having to hand down clothes to her.

Jessi said...

so cute! That top pic of Rylee really really looks like Johnny to me!

Crystal Johnson said...

You make the cutest baby girls!