Tuesday, April 13, 2010

10 on tuesday 4.13.10

whew...posting this on a tuesday again!

1. today was a nice day. anna played in the backyard, I put Rylee's jumper out there. It was nice to be outside and I am hoping that the sunshine lasts for a while

2. I registered my blog name as it's very own website. I dont know how long it will be before you can just use the website address...hopefully soon.

3. is anyone visiting this thing?

4. switched the look of my blog again. I just cannot seem to settle on how I want things to look here

5. Rylee will be 9 months old on Friday

6. We went to a birthday party for a friend's son this past Sunday. Anna had a blast, Rylee did too, but her time was mostly spent sitting with Johnny or I. I took this picture from Jaimie's blog of Anna and her buddies, I love it..
7. Our veggie garden in the backyard (built by my awesome husband) is almost done. I know he has some things to do to finish the fencing. I cannot wait to get in there and start planting!

8. Anna finally hit the 25 pound mark on the scale this week!

9. Anyone watching Dancing With the Stars? Why do people keep the people around who obviously cannot dance/arent trying/dont seem like they want to be there?

10. Another blog for you to check out: The PigBear. I have been reading her blog for quite sometime and I love it...gorgeous pictures and great stories...

2 comments:

Heather M. said...

I love your blog and am always here reading. :) I'm so jealous of your veggie garden and backyard! How awesome! I love Erin's blog too - she's so talented.

Anonymous said...

some really great poictures on your site! Love the squeeky clean girls with dad. Love Mom