Thursday, April 8, 2010

10 on tuesday...the thursday afternoon edition

1. this has been a tough week. I am running on very little sleep. Poor little bug hasnt been feeling well. Took her to the doctor on tuesday and they said it is either her teeth or allergies. either way she hasnt been sleeping well and neither have I
2. I love this picture that my friend Jaimie sent me from a little Easter playgroup party we went to last friday. my happy little girl:
3. really looking forward to lunch with a friend tomorrow. it has been a while since we have spent time with them
4. finished shopping today for two upcoming birthday parties that we are going to. feeling good about that because usually I am rushing around at the last minute
5. booked rooms last week for our annual mothers day weekend trip :)
6. want to wish a happy birthday to the girls' buddy Luke!
7. working on a couple of scrapbook pages. I have to say that they are some of the toughest pages that I have worked on in a long time. I challenged myself to move away from my regular reliable papers. we shall see how they end up...eek!
8. thinking a lot lately about my girls and their confidence later in life. this is something I have struggled with for a long time. trying to figure out how to lead them to feel great about themselves
9. I think I FINALLY settled on a look for this blog. After trying out about 1200 other themes...
10. found a new blog last week. the woman who writes it has an amazing story. check it out if you have some time:enjoying the small things

No comments: