Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter fun...and picture of the day 4.4.10

As usual, we did our holiday travel from house to house to visit all of the Grandparents. The girls were completely spoiled by all, and we all came home tired. It was a good day spent with family :)

We started the day with an egg hunt at our house:
this is also the picture of the day for 4/4

After we got all dressed, we went to Johnny's dad and step mom's house for a yummy breakfast and another egg hunt for the girls:



and then after naps, we headed to my parents for dinner and another egg hunt. Anna enjoyed this one just as much as she enjoyed the other two. Sometimes I think I should refill the eggs and hide them all over the yard to keep her entertained because to Anna I almost think there is nothing better than an egg hunt!

1 comment:

Heather M. said...

sounds like a great day! helayna loooooved the egg hunt too.