1. It is raining here yet again. It is more like it is spitting, but there have been periods of actual rain. Ugh...I wish the rain would just go away. I am sure that I will be wishing for rain again when it gets really hot
2. I need ink for my photo printer. Does anyone know of a place to buy ink that wont break the bank?
3. Did I mention that I hate spending money on things like that?
4. Johnny finished our veggie garden over the weekend. All the plants are planted and I cannot wait to start picking the stuff that grows!
5. I had to go to the Harley Davidson dealer today to get Johnny some parts for his bike. I never realized how out of place I would be in that place walking in with the two girls. Did you know that only men go to the Harley dealer at 10AM on a Tuesday?
6. We have poppies growing in our backyard! We usually drive quite a distance every year to see them, but this year I only had to walk in to the backyard!
7. I am still going strong on my picture a day project. I am behind in sharing the pictures I have taken, but I am still up to date.
8. Looking forward to a Costco trip with my mom this weekend. I love Costco :)
9. Anna says thank you to Grammy for her new Ariel dress up that she got this weekend! I honestly think that she wouldnt ever take it off if it wasnt for her darn mommy!
10. As always I like to take the tenth post to introduce you to one of my favorite blogs. This week it is the blog of one of my favorite photographers, Tara Whitney. Reading her blog inspires me so often. It inspires me to take better pictures, and to capture more of the everyday stuff!


1 comment:
I'm so jealous that your garden is in already! We're still at least a month away from having warm enough weather to plant outdoors. Yay for pretty poppies!
Post a Comment