yep, yesterday marked 10 months of having the little Bug in our lives...
at 10 months old, Rylee is:
* still trying to crawl. Hasnt quite figured it out yet and still gets everywhere she needs to by rolling
*is almost too long for her infant carseat. thank goodness that her first birthday and time to change to a new carseat is only 2 months away.
* that is the only reason I am thankful that her first birthday is coming up though
* had her second trip to the beach this past month and LOVED it
*is wearing 12-18 month clothes
*takes 3 bottles a day and eats "solid" foods at lunch and dinner
*LOVES playing with her daddy and big sister
* has 4 teeth (2 top, 2 bottom)
*goes to bed about 8:30 and gets up between 6:30 and 7AM
* claps her hands by pounding on her chest
*gets very excited when she sees either of the dogs
*has enough hair now up top that I try to put a clip in everyday
*loves hanging upside down when one of us is holding her
*I am thinking that she is hovering somewhere around the 18 pound mark, but I havent weighed her yet to be sure
*nicknames: buggy, buggy loo, rylee roo, princess sunshine(dont know where that one came from but I call her that every morning when I get her out of bed), and of course ry-bug
and of course, the monthly picture in her crib...



8 comments:
SUCH cuteness!!
I LOVE the 1st picture!!! WOW!Happy 10 months Ry!
She is beautiful!!!
I love, love, love those pictures! Only two months until her birthday?!? Wow, I can't believe it!!
LOVE the first picture too! My new fave!! Love that smile!
Happy 10 months pretty girl!!
She is such a doll. I just love her big blue eyes!
oh my! she's so beautiful.xoxo.
Post a Comment