Tuesday, May 11, 2010

10 on tuesday 5.11.10

1. looking forward to dinner tonight with some wonderful friends. they love us AND our girls, I couldnt ask for more!
2. planted lots and lots of flowers in the front yard over the past week. I love coming home and seeing my yard look pretty.
3. had a great weekend away with Johnny, my girls, my mom and Johnny's mom for Mothers Day
4. We went to Solvang and found lots of great stuff...shoes, stuff for the girls, a new purse for me and cupcakes...yum!
5. havent scrapbooked at all this week :(
6. didnt get a single picture of me with the girls this weekend. bummer...will have to do that this week and pretend like I did it this weekend
7. anna fell in Solvang and has a pretty banged up little face :( I took a picture yesterday for the "picture of the day" hehe
8. my dad and Johnny's dad are both retiring in the next few weeks. I wonder what they are going to do with themselves??
9. I want a cupcake sooo bad from the local cupcake shop...
10. new blog for you to check out this week: Lisa Russo Photography. She takes really amazing pictures, and i have been a fan of hers for a looong time!

No comments: