2. big things going on around here, exciting and scary all at the same time!
3. I planted some new flowers in the front yard yesterday after a trip yo Lowes with the girls. I got some Zinnias, Dahlias and Poppies. I am excited to have some color in the yard!
4. Going on a trip for Mothers Day this weekend and I am looking forward to it. Although, I think I have to start packing now. Between the snacks, toys and clothes it is amazing how much stuff two kids need
5. Trying to decide which jogging stroller I want. I need a double jogger so the girls and I can get out and get some fresh air and I can take off a few of the pounds I have put on recently
6. Working on a scrapbook for a family member. I could probably just go ahead and say who it's for since I know he has never once read this blog, but just in case....
7. Got two scrapbook pages and a fun project done this week. Feeling very productive! Here is one of the scrapbook pages and the project...
8. Wanting to get some fun stuff up in the girls' rooms. I have my eye on some cute stuff on etsy :)
9. I took my favorite picture EVER of the girls together yesterday. Sometimes it all works and I end up with one I like. I will share it soon :)
10. Blog to share this week: Cathy Blackstone Photography. I have been a huge fan of Cathy's for years, ever since I first noticed her scrapbook pages in a magazine. She is super talented and I am happy that she is sharing her work on her blog!


1 comment:
awesome projects, shelby! yay for time to create.i hope you have an awesome time this weekend! happy mother's day!
Post a Comment