todays list is 10 things I love and wish I had on etsy..lol!
1. this bowl...I love pretty old Pyrex bowls!
2. this milk jug...would be so cute with some flowers in it
3. letters and initials are fun for decorating
4. this owl
5. this owl for Rylee's room
6. I love this vase
7. this picture for Anna's room. we have a couple of her prints already in various rooms. I know there is something odd about them, and maybe a little creepy, but the more I look at them, the more I love them. We have this one, this one, and this one already
8. I am starting to love little clutch style bags. I LOVE this one!
9. this adorable print
10. and the blog I want to share with you this week is:









1 comment:
awesome shares, shelby! i have a milk jar like that and love using it for flowers. i wish i had that awesome milk glass vase - i adore milk glass.
Post a Comment