Wednesday, June 16, 2010

11 months

today, my baby girl is 11 months old :)
at 11 months, Rylee is:
*a total nut, she is loud and in to everything. she is also about the most daring baby I have ever seen. I am nervous and sweating on more than one occasion everyday after i have chased her or pulled her away from something
*is really tall and very heavy
*wears 12-18 month size clothes and size 4 diapers
*still eats baby food, but is starting to like more and more of our food
* LOVES blueberries and yogurt most of all
*sleeps from about 8PM to about 7:30 or 8AM
*has always been a cuddler when she is ready to go to bed and up until this month would fall asleep on one of us at bedtime, now she puts herself to sleep in her own bed. we noticed one night that she was taking a LONG time to go to sleep and so I put her in her bed and within about 10 minutes she was sound asleep. there is a little bit of crying every night when I first put her down, but it never lasts long

(the crib shot...not as cute as past months, but now she doesnt want to stay in there long enough for me to set up a good shot)
*is crawling like a madwoman! she is super fast
*loves her sister so much and wants to be as close to her as she can. most often anna enjoys the attention, but there have been times when I have found anna yelling because Rylee is taking a toy/pulling her hair/scratching her face..lol!
*loves the dogs and squeals whenever she sees one of them
*loves her sippy and gets really excited when I give her one
*still takes 3 bottles a day
*likes to be held and prefers this to crawling or playing
*nicknames-Ry-bug, buggie, buggie-loo, ry-ry


(my favorite picture of her taken to date picture of the day 6.16.10)

4 comments:

Julie said...

Oh my goodness she just looks older! I love the crib pic.

Jaimie said...

I love all of them! I can't pick a favorite. :)

Jen said...

LOVE that last picture! Happy 11 months Rylee!

Heather M. said...

She is such a doll! I can't believe she's 11 months!