Tuesday, June 22, 2010

ten on tuesday

1. fathers day weekend was so fun! we had my parents over for dinner on fathers day and Johnny cooked a delicious meal for us.
2. the girls and I have been walking about 2 miles one or two times a week. it is fun to get out and coming home always takes longer because anna wants to walk instead of ride in the stroller
3. finally decided on a doctor for the girls! yay!
4. got my hair cut last week. nothing better than cute hair. I finally dont feel like a teenager anymore, because that was what my nonexistant hair style made me feel like!


5. loving the new season of the bachelorette, but does anyone else wonder if some of those guys are a little stalker-ish?
6. started planning our  th anniversary trip. cant wait!
7. found a really great etsy seller: chase street soaps
8. I want to get Rylee a doll for her first birthday. I wanted to do something handmade (but not made by me...I certainly do not have those skills!) Anyone seen anything out there??
9. LOVE this etsy shop too. her art is so pretty! the wheatfield
10. the blog recommendation for this week? Prudent Baby


1 comment:

Marissa said...

What doctor did you decide on? Cute hair!!!