1. I am kind of at a loss for what to say today, so I am hoping to make it through this ten on tuesday...
2. Made reservations for our anniversary weekend, I cannot believe it has almost been 10 years.
3. Sadly, The Real Housewives of New Jersey is on the tv. I cannot stand this one woman on the show and yet I am still watching/listening.
4. Both girls are sleeping right now. Yesterday they slept at different times...not fun
5. I got my laundry finished and put away, seriously, that never happens
6. We stayed home all day today and with the exception of going to the grocery store, yesterday too.
7. I still dont know what to get Rylee for her birthday.
8. Anna will still only wear dresses and nightgowns. I seriously thought that this phase would be over already, but she insists.
9. I made it through! wahoo!
10. The blog I want to share with you this week: a little bit of me
2 comments:
I love these "Ten on Tuesday" lists. Great idea. I love reading them. I might try doing it on Facebook since I don't have a blog.
I watch Housewives of New Jersey too!!! I'm totally hooked on the show!
Post a Comment