I decided to do my ten on tuesday post all about Anna...
1. anna wants to tell everyone who will listen that she is three and a half...the guy at starbucks, her grandparents, the lady at the grocery store
2. she is still taking dance class and recently danced in her first recital. I really think she will stick with it for a while. she loves it and looks forward to going every week.
3. her best friends right now are: jack, mackenzie, ella, and hadley...oh and rylee (but I think that depends on whether or not rylee is taking something from her or not)
4. she loves eating right out of the garden when she is in the backyard with her daddy
5. still isnt a huge fan of food, but she does like: pizza, pasta with butter and cheese, doughnuts, cheese, cereal, grilled cheese sandwiches, pancakes and of course any and all kinds of fruit
6. is still completely obsessed with princesses and also loves her crayons and art supplies right now. she has recently drawn some really awesome (and recognizable) pictures recently. my faves have been the one of our family and the one of skippyjonjones (her favorite book character)
7. loves having stories read to her before bed and nap. her favorites are skippyjonjones, pinkalicious and the fancy nancy books
8. requests that she wear a nightgown to bed every night. a little challenging to me because it means that I am constantly washing her "nighties" since she only has four of them
9. weighs 25 1/2 pounds and is just over three feet tall. wears size 3 clothing and size 7 or 7 1/2 shoes
10. has to wear a dress EVERYDAY. it takes a lot of convincing to get her in to anything else.
that's my little girl at three and a half. I cannot imagine my life without her

6.15.10 picture of the day


3 comments:
I love the second pic! That dress is perfect for her eye color!
She is such a girlie-girl, hey?! Helayna is right into telling everyone her age too - it's so cute!
I love the second picture too!!!
Post a Comment