Rylee's birthday party was amazing. I am pretty sure that everyone that came had a wonderful time and most importantly, the birthday girl had an awesome time. In fact, as I write this post (Sunday morning, the day after)she is napping, and a morning nap is a rarity around here!
Here are some fun pictures of the day:
just a couple of my girl in her cute little birthday outfit :)
(thanks Jaimie for taking these, I love them!)
with big sis at the beginning of the "birthday cake extravaganza! daddy had to wash the baby girl off in the ocean
(picture of the day 7.17.10)
some of our friends that were at the party:
and of course, the cake:














7 comments:
thank you so much for inviting us to share in this special day.. we had so much fun..
Happy birthday Rylee!!! We had such a WONDERFUL time at the beach celebrating your special day! We love you!
We had a great time too! Thanks for letting us be a part of this day!
Such a fun day!! Love you ry ry!!
Looks like a wonderful party, Shelby! I'm glad it went well and Rylee had fun! Love that photo of you and Rylee together - so sweet!
Looks like a fabulous party!!! Happy 1st birthday to your sweet baby girl!
Looks like the perfect place for a party! Claire's birthday outfit is very similar to Rylee's!
Post a Comment