Wednesday, July 21, 2010

ten on tuesday...late again!

1. finally feel like I am catching up from this weekend, the party was so much fun but a lot of work and clean up...maybe I am done??
2. Rylee got 4 shots at her 12 month appointment on Monday and wasnt feeling so hot on Monday or Tuesday. Hoping she is feeling better now
3. Thank you so much to everyone who made my little girl's birthday party so much fun. She was spoiled rotten and LOVED the attention
4. We have one gift here that we have no idea who its from. It is a beach chair and was laying on top of some other gifts with no information about who it was from. If you are the person that gave it to her and you are reading this, thank you!
5. finally cooling off a bit today. thank goodness
6. started working on a scrapbook page yesterday and it is coming together so easily, I will share it soon
7. When it was on, I was a HUGE fan of the show Alias. I was so bummed when the show was cancelled. Found a new show on the USA network the other night called Covert Affairs, might it be my new Alias??
8. Speaking of tv shows...so glad that Frank is no longer on The Bachelorette! Do you watch Jimmy Kimmel? Watch this video and check out the part where he talks about Frank's reaction to Justin leaving...hehe
http://www.youtube.com/v/b7hg9Iu6iUA&hl=en_US&fs=1
9. I have been doing good on my challenge to cook dinner every night! Another yummy recipe planned for tonight
10. The blog I want to share with you this week: The Image is Found

1 comment:

marissa said...

I loved Alias too! Back in January of this year I bought all 5 seasons on DVD.Loved seasons 1-3. I didn't finish 4 or 5...just didn't feel the same...maybe it was their new simplistic set they started using, I don't know. But I loved that show!