Wednesday, July 7, 2010

ten on tuesday...wednesday is better late than never!

1. I made eggplant parmesan last night. so yummy but difficult to make. the best part is that the eggplant and tomatos used in this recipe are from our garden!
2. watching a glee rerun while I type this. I love that show!
3. I cannot believe that my baby will be ONE next week. It doesnt seem possible at all
4. still so much to do for rylee's party. a trip to costco, a trip to ventura this weekend to decide what to serve the people that are coming, etc etc
5. a new scrapbook page to share. one of my faves so far:
6. the new season of big brother starts this week. I cant wait!
7. did I mention that I still have a lot of things to do for rylee's party? bake cupcakes, wrap presents...argh!
8. we are making plans to get stuff done around our house...the living room, the backyard, our bathroom...
9. working on a couple of handmade gifts for rylee's birthday. like I didnt have enough to do for her birthday, right??
10. the blog I want to share with you this week: my friend Jaimie...cute kids, great family, and my friend!

1 comment:

Jaimie said...

You seriously rock! Thanks for the shout out! And...I'm so thrilled to hear that you watch Big Brother! Why didn't I know this?!! Love ya! xoxo