1. I am going to have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch today. yes, it is 2:30 and I am just now thinking about lunch
2. I am on hold right now with the jury duty people trying to get excused, they sure dont make it easy
3. girls are sleeping, both of them I think are coming down with something as they are not their normal selves :(
4. speaking of girls, our new puppy girl is fitting in nicely, although I have cleaned up more pee in the last two days than the amount of diapers i change for rylee...argh
5. dang jury duty...ugh
6. I cannot stand the moms that make it difficult for the other moms and kids to enjoy something. there is a little girl in anna's gymnastics class that threw a fit today because the normal teacher was not there so she stormed off the floor. when she stormed off the floor, the teacher gave anna her (the little girls)foam star that they use to mark each kid's spot because anna got to class about 2 minutes after they handed out stars. the little girl started screaming and the grandma(not the mom because she was in the office complaining) walked on to the floor, yanked the star out of anna's hand and walked her granddaughter back off the floor. the class had to stop because the teacher had to figure out what was going on. so for 5 minutes the other kids had to stop what they were doing because the teacher had to wait while she was being confronted by the mother for not being the normal teacher. this all ended with the owner telling us that the other teacher would be back next week to teach the class. he had been taken off because he lives about 40 minutes away and this class was the only one he was teaching until the evening and so it didnt make sense for him to come in for only one 45 minute class. the best part about all of this is that most likely the little girl whose mom and grandma caused all of the issues will not be back after next month because the mom is 8 months pregnant. lovely!
7. done complaining
8. finally got off the phone with the jury duty people and I am excused, at least for 12 months :)
9. looking forward to the arrival of a fun package from baby gap today. thanks mom!
10. the blog I want to share with you today: jennifer johner. I love her style and I love her decorating posts she has shared recently!
2 comments:
Hadley is sick too. Low fever and runny nose. Hope the girls feel better soon!!
I would be complaining about the kid at the gym too! Not only does it upset everyone else, but the time and money you've wasted as well. I know it averaged out to about $15/class at Little Gym when I used to take Owen. Baby Gap pkg...oooh how fun!Hope everyone feels better soon!
Post a Comment