2. went on a fun little shopping trip today, bought NOTHING for the girls which is a first...it was all for me and Johnny. I got some amazing prices on the shirts he loves
3. soooo wish Ali would have picked the other guy last night
4. The mew season of The Rachel Zoe Project starts tonight. I know nothing about fashion (clearly!) but I love this show
5. Anna tried a gymnastics class today and LOVED it. It is really right up her alley...lots of running, jumping and somersaulting
(picture of the day 8.3.10)
6. Loving the new look and setup of our living room. Now we just need a new tv to replace the one that broke right before we started the work in here and it will be done
7. Just 23 days until our 10th anniversary
8. the girls are sleeping right now...ahhhh
9. it has been so HOT and humid here. I just want to stay inside the house with the girls and stay cool. I just hate seeing their little faces turn all red when they get too warm after going outside :(
10. the blog I want to share with you this week: Lifeographer

2 comments:
Ohh-Rachel Zoe Project sounds like a show I'd like! Miss you guys!-let's get together soon! xoxo
Was it that big giant tv that broke? When are you going to post a pic of the room? I'm dying to see how it turned out!
Post a Comment