Tuesday, August 10, 2010

ten on tuesday

1. today marks the second day in a row that the girls and I havent left the house. yesterday was good, today not as much
2. what do you do with a 3 1/2 year old who screams NOOOOOO at everything I say to her? Reasonably how many time outs can one child have in a day?
3. Been sorting through all of the girls clothes in the last couple of days trying to figure out what fits and what doesnt
4. Little lobster tails were on sale at the grocery store this weekend and I picked up a few for dinner tonight. yuuum
5. yay...almost 5:30 and Rylee hasnt napped yet. lovely
6. loved the new Bachelor Pad show last night. Who knew that having so many people from former Bachelor/Bachelorette shows in one house could be so much fun...although quite a few people dont seem familiar to me. wondering if I slept through the seasons they were on.
7. there was a fire very near to our house on Sunday. We left our house for about an hour and when we came back the sky was full of black smoke. turns out it was started by a couple of kids in the canyon doing something that they shouldnt have.
8. why oh why isnt that baby sleeping right now?
9. yes, I promise that I love my girls, sometimes they just know exactly which buttons to push!
10. the blog for this week? Bobbi and Mike

1 comment:

Julie said...

I think a lot of moms are going crazy right now because of their kids! We're all counting down the days until school starts. For us it's 19 more days! YAY!! I feel bad for being excited for school but sometimes I need a break!I find if I can keep them busy they seem to be better behaved. Maybe a trip to the park is in order or a walk?