Tuesday, August 24, 2010

ten on tuesday

1. another post that is actually happening on a Tuesday...yay me!
2. it is 109 degrees here today...ack!
3. I just realized today that we dont have a whole lot of friends left. Things have changed dramatically in our lives in the last few months and with that have come a whole lot of changes in the people that are around us...
4. two days until our 10th wedding anniversary!
5. scrapbooked again this week. love that I finally got to scrap these fun pictures...
6. still thinking of all the things I need to get together for our trip. I am keeping a list as I think of things I will need to get at Target next week
7. Rylee and Anna have so many scratches from the puppy. Anna is learning to "train" her not to bite, and I think it is hilarious when she tells her: "Dont bite the baby!"
8. the air conditioning is running in my house right now but it is still 83 degrees. Did I mention that it is 109 outside? ick
9. the girls are finally getting better. They both have a bit of a lingering cough but are both seeming to be back to their normal selves
10. the blog I want to share with you this week: Meg Duerksen

2 comments:

Julie said...

109!! Wow, that's hot! I thought our 90 degrees today was hot. I'm not feeling sorry for myself anymore!#3 makes me a little sad. I'm glad I'm still one of your friends!Where are you going on your trip? Have a great time!!

Crystal Johnson said...

Wow, that is too hot for me! I am in sweat pants and a long sleeve t-shirt and awaiting fall like temps next week! Our high is rarely above 85, although we have had a few spells of 90 degrees this summer. Where are you guys heading? I'm thinking you need to make an East coast trip sometime :) You could visit me and Joanna B...We live 15 mins from each other :)