Wednesday, September 29, 2010

10 on tuesday...a little bit late

1. posting on wednesday officially but considering it still a 10 on tuesday list :)
2. went to lunch with Johnny today, just me and him. loved it!
3. finished reading a book today that I think many wouldnt think would be a good read.
4. loving dancing with the stars!
5. used hulu tonight for the first time to watch the Chuck episode from last night. what a wonderful invention!
6. both of my girls are sick today :(
7. simple things make me happy...Johnny changed out the lightbulbs on my side of the garage and now it is nice and bright!
8. did I mention that I read a book? so glad that I have started carving out a little time to start doing one of my favorite things again! any recommendations for books to read?
9. Rylee is getting so close to walking. I am thinking that is a good thing and a bad thing. She is so fast already when she is crawling and I cannot imagine how I am going to keep up with her when she is walking and then running. She is getting more daring day by day. It will be so soon!
10. Does laundry ever end??

1 comment:

Julie said...

The answer to #10 is no ;) I often tell Sable I'm so thankful she doesn't wear clothes because I can't imagine having to do even more laundry! Yesterday I was getting caught up on laundry and my bed was covered in piles of laundry for each person, I couldn't believe how much clothing there was and we still had even more in our drawers and closets. It encouraged me to clean out my closet and now have a big bag of clothing for Good Will. Although, I don't see how that's going to help me have less laundry.