at 14 months, Rylee is...
*soooo close to walking. I really am convinced that she can do it but has decided that it is easier and more fun to be carried or crawl at the speed of light. There have been several instances where I have caught her taking steps between couches or in the playroom
*weighs almost 21 pounds as of the beginning of September when I took her to the doctor to have her ears checked before our trip. this means that she only weighs 4 pounds less than her sister
*is a rough and tumble kind of girl. constantly falling or falling off things that she climbs up on to. she is soooo girly though, always insisting on wearing a necklace or bracelet
*wears 18-24 month clothes
*loves the dogs and pants like one when she sees one of them, usually followed by a high pitches screech
*still eats pretty good although is becoming a little more picky
*says: mama, dada, anna, ooooh (usually when she sees something pretty), yum, shoes (sounds like shoooooes) and the newest one as of yesterday: socks
*sleeps about 12 hours a night and takes 1-2 naps a day
*gives the best hugs (complete with noise) and kisses (full open mouth drooly kisses)


4 comments:
Beautiful girl!! Oh how I wish I could see her! And Anna too!!
Wow! 14 months already!!! Love the update....the "panting like the dog" made me chuckle a little :)
she is so cute! and i can't believe she's 14 months. love those big blue eyes! and i love that she says 'ooooh' when she sees something pretty - too cute!
what a beautiful picture, love that color on her. I email this one to myself - Love those girlsLove Mom
Post a Comment