I am behind on my posts and for the most part the picture taking each day too. I was feeling bad about that but then I decided to let it go. There is enough to be concerned with in life rather than whether or not I have taken a picture each day!
I have some pictures to post and I will just go with what I have and try to get going again the best I can for the rest of the year :)
2 comments:
good for you for giving yourself that permission. i think that is awesome. hugs!
I do look forward to seeing a new picture from you each day but I don't think you need to worry about catching up! I've missed some days lately too and I'm not worried about adding them either. There are too many other things happening in life than to worry about pictures on the blog. :)
Post a Comment