hey there to all five of my readers! :)
we are back from our trip. I didnt post much about our trip before leaving because I didnt want the surprise aspect (see below) to be ruined, but we had a great long weekend in Virginia and Washington DC. I have a lot of pictures to edit that I want to share, and I have a lot of stories to share too, but there is a HUGE pile of laundry calling my name first. So, as soon as I tackle a good bit of that I will share more...
Here is a brief summary of our trip for now...
9/1 left home and flew in to Washington DC, arrived early morning 9/2.
9/2 surprised my sister in law who had no idea that we were coming. It was her birthday weekend and her husband put together a whole surprise with us and her dad flying in to spend the weekend with her
9/3 my sister in law and brother in law took the kids so that Johnny and I could spend a belated anniversary day in Washington DC which was awesome
9/4 spent the day with our family doing touristy stuff. i LOVE U.S. history so everything about their area was exciting and amazing to me
9/5 my niece and I totally tricked my sister in law by getting her out of the house for a day of shopping and when we returned she was surprised by many of her friends and family for a big party
9/6 :( we came home. While it is great to be back in our home I really wish the trip could have been longer....
3 comments:
Sounds like you had an awesome time! How fun!
That's awesome you guys did that! It sounds like it was fun. Can't wait to see the pictures.
So glad everything went well and you and J had a little QT as well!
Post a Comment