Monday, October 18, 2010

15 months

my baby girl is 15 months old! It seems that every month she changes so much. With Anna, I was always so excited for the "next step" and for her to keep up with all the other kids that we knew. With Rylee I am just happy to go along for the ride and see what happens next!


 


at 15 months, Rylee is:

32 1/2 inches tall (92nd percentile) and 21 pounds (25th percentile) (she weighs 5 pounds less than Anna and is only 4 inches shorter)

wears 18-24 month sized clothes and size 4 diapers

says: mama, dada, Anna, uh-oh, NO, shoes, eat, and quite a few other things that I cant quite remember right now

still isnt walking full time, but when she walks, she looks like Frankenstein. She walks about 30% of the time but would rather crawl because she is faster

is getting better about playing by herself and plays more with Anna now

this month she started getting really excited when she hears Johnny come home

screams like a crazy girl when she wants something. Is tolerable (although it gets old quick) when we are home, but can get quite embarrassing when we are out

sleeps from about 8:30pm until 8:30am

eats: turkey, all fruit, hot dogs, beans, veggies, chicken, soybeans, bagels, yogurt, cheese

5 comments:

marissa said...

These pictures are beautiful! Her eyes are so pretty and I love the hat!!! Sweet sweet Rylee!!

Linda Barber said...

She's so cute! Gorgeous eyes and adorable teeth. I so miss this stage!

Julie said...

Oh my gosh, that first photo is SO cute!!! I can't believe she's 15 months already!

Heather Moll said...

oh my, those photos and that hat are SOOOOOO cute! what a doll.

Mom said...

Girl can't have too many accessories, what a Fashionista