Tuesday, October 5, 2010

ten on tuesday

1. so very thankful for friends that truly know me and like me for who I am and dont need me to be anything other than what I already am
2. scrapbooked last night and finished a page in 10 minutes flat!
3. looking forward to the rain that is supposed to be here tomorrow
4. loving getting out my long sleeved shirts, even if I only get to wear them for a couple of days before it gets hot again
5. had a laundry marathon this weekend and did almost all of the laundry I was behind on. the best part is that it is put away too!
6. this month on the 24th marks 18 years that Johnny and I have been together
7. a ruffly dress, sparkly tights and sparkly shoes...Anna's Christmas outfit for this year :)
8. Christmas lists are being made already by Anna. Love that she is choosing dolls this year :)
9. looking forward to a dinner date with a friend next week!
10. love that it is cold enough in our house that the air conditioner hasnt turned on for the last 3 days

1 comment:

kentucky girl (marissa) said...

I'm loving this cooler weather too! I really want it to stick around!! It makes it much easier for me and Hadley to get out and about during the day when it's nice and cool :)