Tuesday, October 26, 2010

ten on tuesday

1. so ready for Halloween. I cant wait to get the girls all dressed up in their costumes. We have done a few practice runs with Rylee so that she will keep the head part of her costume on. So far so good!

2. looking forward to our annual trip with my mom next week!

3. my mom likes to gamble so we always head somewhere there is gambling. I just care that there is a comfy bed with a nice tv :)

4. had to take Rylee to the doctor today because she has an icky rash on her side. No worries for anyone who has been around us. It is not contagious! :)

5. had a wonderful night out last week with my friend Lisa. Cant wait to do it again!

6. Anna and I made all of Halloween decorations this year and they are my most favorite decorations that we have ever had! We have ghosts and spiders, all cut out by me, and colored by Anna (with a little help from Rylee)

7. Johnny has started remodeling our master bathroom. It is going to be so pretty!

8. I really want a turkey sandwich right now!

9. I love the Amazon Mom program. Disounts on diapers, wipes and many other things that my girls need? Yes, please!

10. I have quite the stash started for Anna's birthday and the girls' Christmas. I love the stuff I have so far and I cannot wait to give it to them!

1 comment:

Heather Moll said...

Have fun with your Mom! I think my Mom and I need to start doing those. :) Are you gonna share photos of your Halloween decorations? I'm so curious to see them! And yay for a renovated bedroom!