I cannot believe the time has come already for me to do another monthly post for Rylee! Only 2 months until she is a year and a half...time goes too quickly!
at 16 months, Rylee is:
walking like crazy (although I wouldnt have minded if she waited a little longer!)
sleeps from about 8:30pm to 7:30 or 8am
loves milk, yogurt, bologna, chicken, corn, green beans, waffles, cheerios, kix and pasta
naps once a day usually around 1:30 or 2
loves baby dolls
wears 18-24 month clothes and size 5 shoes
loves our dogs
gets really really excited when Johnny comes home, and on the rare times that I am away from her she gets excited when I come home too
says: dada, anna, Roary, mama, uh oh, owie, pee-you, go, bye, hi, NOOOOOO, baby, swing (sounds like wing), yum


1 comment:
Time is going too fast! You guys need to come up for a visit so I can see the girls!
Post a Comment