Tuesday, November 2, 2010

ten on tuesday 11.2.10

1. took anna to the dentist today. no cavities and the dentist congratulated me again on how good her teeth look...lol!
2. four more days until our trip with grammy/mom
3. is it possible that Rylee is getting more teeth...I hope that is the explanation for the crying sad baby we have her today
4. looking forward to voting tonight!
5. how come dog food is so expensive?
6. dancing with the stars is getting down to the final few. I think it will be interesting to see who makes it to the end. Obviously some people stay around longer than you think they will because of fan votes, but thankfully there isnt another Jerry Springer this year...
7. I cant make myself take down Anna's Halloween decorations that she made. they are just too cute!
8. watched sex and the city 2 this weekend. I loved that show when it was on and love the movies every time they come out too
9. it is windy and in the 80's here today. I dont like the wind at this time of year because it is so dry on the hillsides and dry+wind= fire weather
10. a cute picture to share...

[caption id="attachment_1286" align="aligncenter" width="600" caption="anna as belle for a halloween party last week. it is nice having dress up outfits around to use for a last minute costume!"][/caption]

No comments: