Tuesday, November 9, 2010

ten on tuesday

1. anna and I are going on a date tonight. just us. i cant wait!

2. when will anna stop getting out of bed 12 times a night before finally going to sleep?

3. I cannot stop watching "keeping up with the kardashians". I dont know what draws me in!

4. we had an awesome weekend in las vegas with my mom...although we are trying to figure out next year how to go by ourselves! ;)

5. I am so thankful that all of the campaign calls have gone away

6. I have all my laundry folded...I am just stalling putting it away

7. I dont know what to say...

8. I found the "angry birds" game on my phone. It could be really addictive!

9. the dog wants out and I cant make myself get up to go let him out. I know he wont go in the house. Thank goodness it isnt Roary barking at me

10. Happy Birthday Mom...I love you!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love one-on-one dates with the kids. Where did you guys go? I bet she loved that!

Heather Moll said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom! I hope you and Anna had an awesome date!