so, yes, I am trying to keep up with my december daily posts and here are the pictures for day one! yay!
opening day one of the advent calendar I purchased at Trader Joes :) We opened day one during the day, but normally we will be waiting until the evening when daddy is home. I didnt want to use the flash :)
Isn't it great when the kids are old enough to actually understand and get excited for the holiday? It's a tradition in our family for my mom to buy all the grandkids an advent calendar and the kids look forward to it every year. Claire got one too this year although I don't think it's going to get opened, she's a little young for chocolate!
1 comment:
Flash is yucky :)
Isn't it great when the kids are old enough to actually understand and get excited for the holiday? It's a tradition in our family for my mom to buy all the grandkids an advent calendar and the kids look forward to it every year. Claire got one too this year although I don't think it's going to get opened, she's a little young for chocolate!
Post a Comment