since I didnt do my 10 on tuesday post this week, I am going to do a Five On Friday :)
1. only 5 days left until the big day (Anna's big day that is)
2. so much still left to do this weekend...getting a tree, decorating, getting the house ready for guests. it is a long list for sure
3. my scrapbook room is finally done. I will share more about that in another post. I love it
4. I wish the rest of my house looked as great as my scrapbook room, but no...
5. have you ever used amazon mom before? I cannot believe the great prices I get on the things that cost so much like diapers and wipes. in addition, those diapers and wipes show up on my porch as often as I subscribe for them to and I dont have to do a thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment