Monday, December 20, 2010

getting our tree 2010

I am so far behind on posting and so I am planning on putting together a few posts this week from the day we got our tree and a couple of Anna's birthday celebrations...


the girls on the way to get the tree. sometimes my favorite pictures are not from the event, but from the way there :)

Anna next to our tree.

We dont do anything fancy when we go to get our tree. Since Anna's first Christmas (before there was an Anna) we have gone to our local Home Depot. They have really great trees and prices, and the trees make it through Christmas. Cant beat that! I have to say though that it felt really, really wrong to be shopping for a tree when it was 75 degrees out. Isnt it supposed to be cold at Christmas time? At least the rainy weather came soon after!



1 comment:

Julie said...

What a super cute picture of Rylee!!