Wednesday, December 1, 2010

ten on tuesday...again on wednesday

1. cleaning out my office the last few days to get it ready for an overhaul this weekend...paint, shelving and furniture moving. all in the hopes of making the room neater and a place where the girls can come in while I am in there

2. fighting...oh the fighting. I figured I had a bit more time before the girls started fighting over toys and whatever else they are fighting over. I am going to be bald soon because I feel like I am one fight away from pulling out all my hair!

3. 14 days until the big day...the day Anna turns FOUR!

4. I am so loving this cooler weather. It gets pretty frosty at night. I love it!

5. I want to take Anna to see the new Disney movie, Tangled...dont quite know how to do that with Rylee though. I have a feeling that five minutes in to the movie she would be wanting to crawl all over the floor...ick

6. speaking of Rylee, she just ate a crayon...nice

7. went shopping at Trader Joes the last two weeks for my grocery shopping. I love how they have so many foods available that make it possible for me not to eat red meat or meat at all if I so choose

8. my hair is finally growing. not quite ponytail length, but it finally isnt "short" anymore

9. so proud of Anna. Last night she completely cleaned the playroom all by herself, no help from me...yay!

10. so many of my neighbors have their Christmas lights up already. I cant wait to get ours up!

No comments: