1. the bachelor started again last night. never watched it the first time he was on, but I am sure that I will be reeled in to this season. I have no clue why I didnt watch it the last time he was on, the only knowledge i have of what he did the last time around was hearing all the people on tv call him a jerk...
2. I am anxiously waiting on the delivery of my new printer, I will finally be able to do everything with one printer instead of switching between printers and scanner and that will be nice
3. only five more days until I am that much closer to 40! eek! not 40 yet but getting closer
4. my girls have been playing so nicely together, except for we have reached the stage of "rylee's too quiet, I better check and see what's going on!"
5. I have started on the photo a day project again and I am determined to keep up again this year. the new printer should make it a whole lot easier to work with my photos!
6. it is dang cold here. when the heater shuts off in the afternoon, I race to get it going again
7. have I mentioned how much easier it is to stay home rather than to take the girls out in public?
8. I have a mound of laundry calling my name, make that two mounds...one to be washed and one to be folded and put away..ewww
9. Johnny made me a caesar salad last night and it was so delicious. I love when he cooks
10. whats the perfect thing to do for your birthday when you are feeling like you are getting older? go to Disneyland of course! we are headed there on Saturday with the girls! yay!
1 comment:
Is it weird that I don't mind sorting, washing, and folding the laundry, but I hate putting it away? :-) Good luck on your piles!
Post a Comment