1.1.11-our tickets from West Side Story. My Christmas present from Johnny
so I wasnt great about posting my daily photos last year because I wasnt great about getting them off my camera often enough and so I figured that no one would want to see a whole pile of pictures all at once so I just kept them to myself, posting a few here and there. This year I am not going to let myself feel the pressure to share daily. I am still going to take a photo everyday, but if I dont get them posted everyday, that's ok :)
I loved seeing what everyone did with their daily photos last year, and I am hoping that lots of people will do it again this year. I am glad to see that some new people are going to join in this year too!
1 comment:
Oh, I love West Side Story! Makes me cry every time. :-)
Post a Comment