Tuesday, March 22, 2011

10 on tuesday (3.22.11)

1. cheeeeese! just thought I would start with that!
2. after two weeks of fevers, colds and many visits and phone calls to the doctor, we now only have a yucky cough remaining!
3. anna has only ever run a fever higher than 100 once, rylee ran a fever of higher than 100 for 4 days...lovely. thank goodness for antibiotics!
4. anna and I very much enjoyed the season premiere of dancing with the stars last night
5. my tulips are growing!
6. screaming girls...fun! (not really)
7. I.am.tired
8. she wants to pose like this every time I take her picture...cracks me up!
9. I like the rain, I am not ready for it to come back again
10. did I mention that Im tired?

2 comments:

gabbyfek said...

ohmygosh i LOVE that pose.
and yes. SO tired.
i still blame daylight savings time. HA.
xoxo.

Anonymous said...

Love the pose - can't believe a 4 year old "Diva"