2. with that said, I just completed a page that I dont like so much. maybe because the pictures are of a very pregnant me with rylee...I like being pregnant, I just dont like pictures of me pregnant
3. I am still doing well with sticking to my almost everyday photo project...I am still just not good about sharing the pictures
4. had a great playdate the other day with some great friends...makes me so happy that our kids were so happy to see each other after so long :)
5. Johnny and I had a date night the other night...a super yummy dinner and conversation not interrupted by mama! mama! mama!....awesome! so awesome in fact that we are doing it again this friday night!
6. thanks mom! :)
7. I started dieting yesterday...down half a pound. I need this weight gone!
8. how many things in this house can have dead batteries at once? seriously! the clock over the fireplace, anna's leapster...I am sure that there are five more things that need batteries too!
9. anna has been coming out of her room every night after we put her to bed saying that she just needs some cuddle time with her mama :)
10. I am so thankful for a husband that works so very hard :)


No comments:
Post a Comment