Monday, March 21, 2011

20 months

another month gone by. This month kind of almost came and went without me remembering, mostly because the girls (mostly Rylee) were sick and on the 16th we happened to be at the doctor because Rylee was running a fever that still has not quite gone away.
Amazingly even with a fever she is still happy and sweet
(she always chooses to sit in the sunniest spot in the yard...right in front of the dang turtle sandbox everytime I want to take her picture!)
at 20 months, Rylee is:
*still lovin mama, if I leave the house or she sees me put shoes on, she wants to "go bye bye"
*still loves mickey and minnie and still calls them both "hot dog" (as in hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog)
*is wearing cloth diapers full time. I decided that if I have to change dirty diapers then I at least want them to be cute!
*went to the doctor on the 16th for the never ending fever and she weighs 22.5 pounds
*new words this month: coffee (sounds like caaa-pee), look, go bye bye, outside, story, toes, goofy, trouble (as in here comes trouble...what anna and I say to her all the time), cuddly (cawwwwe-she says this when she wants to cuddle), pretty bug, cereal (cee-yo), hungry (hun-yee)
*asks to be cute all the time (this means she wants to get dressed)
*will sit for longer periods now and watch a show with anna
*goes to bed between 8 and 8:30 and gets up between 8:30 and 9 now (the time change helped with this!)
*naps one time a day still, usually between 1:30 and 2