Thursday, March 10, 2011

scrapbook shares...7 months and (a) sweet happy girl



I am really excited to share these because these are a part of a class at two peas in a bucket for the March Products You Love class series. The person hosting/teaching the class is one of my all time favorite scrapbookers, Shannon Tidwell, to be asked to be a part of something she is doing is huge to me. The theme of this month's class is buttons

2 comments:

kate blue said...

cute-made me think of spring!! I need to take a class at two peas too!

Colleen said...

Coming over from It's a Crafty Life. These are such adorable pages. I am a scrapbooker too but my problem is finding the time. I wish I was better at it. I need to work on my son's album who is now 2 - that is so bad.

love your pages!