for her second birthday, we decided to take Rylee to her favorite place of all...the beach! we've discovered over a few trips that it seems she would really be there (or at home...ha!) so it seemed like the beach was the perfect place to spend her birthday. we invited family and a few close friends. we are so thankful for the people that were there to spend the day with us, celebrating our girl!
(thanks to Jaimie for this picture!)
the bigger kids found lots of sand crabs
my favorite picture...sandy face and all!
I think she thought I was going to take her cupcake away..I wouldnt risk getting anywhere near those teeth! thanks Jaimie for the cupcakes!
sweet Ella and her cupcake
pretty girl enjoying her cupcake (thanks for this one too Jaimie!)
4 comments:
Soooo cute! Is that the same tutu as last year? I'm planning on reusing Claire's from her first birthday (I hope it still fits!). Claire has that same ladybug tank as Ry. Looks like it was a happy day!
this was such a great day! thank you for inviting us to celebrate with you! Happy Birthday beautiful Rylee!
oh how perfect!
can't believe she's 2!
xoxo.
what a wonderful place to celebrate! can't believe she's 2 already! happy birthday, rylee!
Post a Comment