for this attempt, I decided to do the digital version of project life. I figured that with the digital version, I have a better chance of getting it done rather than waiting to put it together after I get all my pictures printed. The first week of the year I wasnt really committed to following through with the project so I didnt take my pictures everyday...and thoroughout this project there may be some weeks that I dont take pictures everyday, but Im not going to stress about it. I just want to give as much to this project as I can and make it enjoyable while trying to document as much of 2012 as I can!

3 comments:
shelby!!!!!!! i LOVE it!!!!!!!!
xoxoxo.
It looks really cute! I couldn't decide between the paper and digital options, I'll probably just end up doing a hybrid? Great job!
good for you, Shelby! this is a big project but it looks great, what you've done so far. love the photos!
Post a Comment